The ready-to-run water stainless steel chillers from the series MCK have a cooling system in the upper part, a pump and an insulated stainless steel water tank in the lower part. The unit is conveniently constructed from a frame with removable side panels – all in stainless steel. The MCK chillers are equipped with an electric heater.
- Reliable control over fermentation
and storage temperatures.
- Cooling water temperature from
approx. -10° to +40°C
- Maximal ambient temperature 32°C
- Integrated heater
- Insulated water tank
- Integrated pump
FermFlex-Box - Fermentation Controller
- Stainless construction
- Control tanks from a central location
- Double display with set temp and measured temp
- Any tank can be adjusted from one place
- Control any amount of tanks
- Temperature cables, sensors, and wires available
Tube-in-Tube Heat Exchaner
Tubular heat exchangers can cool & heat mash, wine and must!
Featuring all stainless construction for ease of maintence
Let us know your cooling needs and we can build a system for you:
- How many liters per hour will you be cooling?
- What temperature do you need to cool down to?
- What medium will you be cooling?
- Please answer the questions for heating and cooling applications